quarta-feira, fevereiro 07, 2007

I wanna see you crawl

I wanna see you crawl

You will beg for you life

Eat my dust!

Why do you kill your brothers
When your enemie is your mind?
It’s unfair when all your chances
Leaves you alone...

Eat the dust

‘Cause I
Wanna see your crawl
Under my feet
(And) I wanna see you crawl
Below my eyes
I wanna see you crawl
Behind my back
I wanna see you crawl

Never try to rule me again
Your life is my ruin
You make me sick when look at me
Your wishes are below my footprint

Eat the dust

‘Cause I
Wanna see your crawl
Under my feet
(And) I wanna see you crawl
Below my eyes
I wanna see you carwl
Behind my back
I wanna see you crawl

And I will enjoy
Every fucking moment
Of your painful torture

I won’t let you win
You loveless criminal
You’ll dance to me
With a rope around your neck

You will cry
You will beg for your life
And I’ll enjoy every fucking moment

Of your painful torture

Letra por: Over e Yoga

Sem comentários: